[Exclusive] How to install android Sony Xperia ADB Drivers on Windows 8.1 in 10 steps | All Free Perks

Ads (728x90)


  1. Connect your phone through USB Cable.
  2. Open Device manager.
  3. Press windows key and type device manager.
  4. Right click on Android devices and click update driver software.

  5. Select Browse my computer for drivers.
  6. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers of my computer and then select appropriate driver sony erricsion sa0101 or sa0104 that belong to your device.
  7. Press next, it will ask you for confirmation as those drivers are not verified by windows. Select yes.
  8. "tiim" and you are done ;)





    9.  Enjoy ,have fun. :D :) 

   10. Like this page and if possible gift me any Steam or Origin Game        :) My username : bhumik147

Post a Comment